The Art of Gilbert Munger
by Michael D. Schroeder
Using the Catalog and Document Archive
- Click on the links in the menu at the left to get to various parts of this website.
- The "Document Archive" is more than 60,000 words of period items. Use "Ctrl-f" to find things.
- "The Picture Catalog" is organized by the locales depicted. From a locale you can click to thumbnail images as well as to the page for a picture. Pictures have unique ID's, e.g., "#34".
- Use "Search" to text-search the site. Use "Goto ID#" to jump to a catalog entry.
- The "Prev" and "Next" on each page within the catalog cycle through the entire site in a logical sequence.
- Click on a picture image to see a larger version in a new browser window.
- The easy-to-remember name for this site is GilbertMunger.org.
© 1998 - 2019 Michael D. Schroeder Site updated: 2 March 2019 49361