2. These Evaluation Forms as well as the tabulated results contain CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. YOU ARE NOT TO READ THIS INFORMATION (THE SCORABLE AND TABULATED RESPONSES) WHILE YOU PERFORM YOUR TASKS.
3. When you collect/batch the Evaluation Forms, make sure that they are ALL facing the same way.
4. Make sure that, at the very least, the top and bottom Evaluation Forms for each class section have the correct call number, quarter, and year recorded on them.
5. If you are the departmental staff person who oversees the collection/distribution of Evaluation Forms, make sure that there is a supply of number 2 pencils for filling them out.
6. Make sure that the set of Evaluation Forms for each course/section has an Information Services "cover sheet" on top of them before they leave the department office for distribution to the students and, afterwards, before they are delivered to Information Services. DEPARTMENTAL STAFF, PLEASE NOTE: if the course/section does not have a call number, you can invent one that is different from the other call numbers in your department.
7. If you are distributing the Evaluation Forms to a class, please read the following aloud to the students:
b) Follow the "Marking Directions": use a number 2 pencil and fill in the ovals completely.
c) The call number for this course is ___________. (See the "cover sheet.") Please fill out the quarter and year, too.
d) When you are finished, please hand in the Evaluation Forms and the pencils.