Student Employment Opportunity
University of Minnesota (on-campus) online application system will enable you to:
- Search for positions;
- Apply online;
- Maintain and edit your application;
- Attach resumes, cover letters and other required documents.
How to apply for UMD on-campus postings:
Driving Supplement to Application
for Student Employment - will be required if driving is involved
| Student Schedule Form - some departments may require
Disclaimer for off-campus or summer camp job postings:
The University of Minnesota Duluth provides free of charge to non-University employers the opportunity to post vacancies within their organization or business. The UMD Student Employment Office does not conduct background checks on employers posting job opportunities.
University of Minnesota Duluth Student Employment Office does not make any recommendations regarding the employers, we do not make any guarantees regarding the positions posted and are not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. We encourage students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting off-campus employment..
1. Off-campus Positions (non-University employer) within the Duluth area
- search off-campus positions
- click Search Postings
- under Position Category, choose Student - Off-Campus
- under Campus Location, choose Duluth
- to apply, contact the employer
2. Internship/Summer Camp Employment (non-University employer) outside the Duluth area and out-of-state employers
Questions? Contact Student Employment at email@example.com or 218-726-7161.