You are here
Spring 2017 A&R Schedule
Parking is in Gold Lot A. A parking pass is required for parking (this was emailed to you through your @d.umn.edu email address). Student Advisors will be located at the parking lot entrance to guide you to the check-in location. They will also have parking permits on hand just in case. If you park in any other lot on campus or at a parking meter, your car will get ticketed, so please park in Lot A.
Check-in is located in the Marshall Performing Arts Center (MPAC). Student Greeters and signs will be available to assist you in reaching the check-in area.
- 10:00am: Check-in (MPAC)
- 10:30am: Office for Students in Transition (SIT) Welcome
- 11:00am: College Welcome
- 11:30am: Student Lunch
- Parents move to the Parent Program for the rest of the afternoon
- 12:00pm: Advising Discussion
- 12:30pm: Registration
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm: Check-out
- 2:30pm - 4:00pm: Optional tours
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm: Extended OneStop hours for Financial Aid questions (optional)
Things to Note
- You will need to bring your UMD internet ID and password, a photo ID/driver’s license, and a laptop computer or ipad (if you have one available to you).