Apply for PSEO
You are here
Eligibility Requirements for Admission:
- Juniors are required to have a cumulative 3.5 GPA to be eligible for the program.
- Seniors are required to have a cumulative 3.0 GPA to be eligible for the program.
- Applicants must be Juniors or Seniors in Minnesota Schools to participate in the PSEO program.
- All applicants are required to consult with their high school counselor about the suitability of this program before making application.
- Home schooled students are admitted on probation.
- Students who have completed the 12th grade are not eligible.
- Foreign exchange students are not eligible.
- PSEO students are not allowed to live in on-campus housing.
To Continue in the Program:
- Students must maintain at least a 2.5 university GPA to continue in the program.
- Students who receive a mid-term alert must make an appointment with thePSEO adviser.
- Students making less than a C in their coursework for a class should make an appointment with their instructor and visit the UMD Tutoring Center for assistance.
- PSEO students with 2 or more Incomplete's in a semester will not be allowed to register for the next term until those courses are completed.
- PSEO students are subject to the UMD Drop/Add schedule.
- Drops after the 10th week of the term require that a petition be submitted to the UMD Registrar's office.
All applicants are required to submit transcripts from every high school, college, or university attended.
- PSEO Application form (Submitted by first time PSEO applicants ONLY).
- PSEO Notice of Student Registration (State Form)
- Balance Sheet-High School Graduation Requirements
- All forms can be scanned and submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: UMD PSEO - 42 Solon Campus Center - 1117 University Drive - Duluth,MN 55812-3000
- Fax: 218/726-6244
All application materials must be submitted by these deadlines to be eligible, no exceptions. Materials may be mailed, faxed, emailed, or brought to the PSEO office in Room 42 of the Solon Campus Center.
- Deadline for Fall Term: June 1st (Acceptance letters go out June 8th).
- Fall term: Students are generally notified of acceptance in June and will register for classes in mid August.
- Deadline for Spring Term: December 1st (Acceptance letters go out Dec 8th).
- Spring term: Students are generally notified of acceptance in December and will register in early January.
PSEO Contact Information:
Suzan Gonia - email@example.com
42 Solon Campus Center
Duluth, MN 55812-3000