You are here
The Office for Students in Transition executes quality orientation and transitional programming by providing students with engagement and learning opportunities that contribute to their personal, social and academic success.
We support students in defining their own success and developing a course of action to achieve it, with a particular focus on high school, first-year, and transfer students.
If you have a question or concern, and you do not know where else to go, stop by 42 Solon Campus Center. We will answer your questions, address your concerns, or point you to the right person or office that can!
Find Out More on Social Media
Check out the following accounts for updates, information, and insights:
- The UMD Bulldog Experience: a blog written by current student Hannah Garrett with fabulous photos by Kate Shelley
- @UMDSIT Twitter: updates on the Office for Students in Transition, our programs, and the great students we work with & for
- The SIT YouTube Channel: tons of great informational videos made to help supplement our website and mailings; we highly recommend the Expectations vs. REALITY series for incoming students
- @UMD_BWW_2017 Twitter: insider info about Bulldog Welcome Week giving you a sneak peak and up-to-date info on the most fun week of the summer
- bulldogwelcomeweek Instagram: fun way to see what's going on with BWW 2017, meet your RockStars, and explore UMD & Duluth virtually