Who Is Eligible To Receive Funding?
Registered Student Groups as well as Student Services Fee funded units are eligible for SSF funding. In order to be eligible to receive Student Services Fee funding, the organization must meet ALL criteria listed below:
- Only registered student organizations in good standing for a minimum of two consecutive years, or recognized University departments are eligible.
- Partisan political organizations, those affiliated with a registered political party or which are formed for the purpose of supporting a political party, are not eligible for the student service fee.
- The organization or department must accurately complete the application by the posted deadline and fully participate in the identified fees process.
- The organization or department must use the University's EFS system to manage and dispense funds and must comply with all University policies and procedures.
- The organization or department must demonstrate expenditures in general compliance with submitted budgets.
- All budgets and financial records must be available for student inspection.
- The organization or department may not receive funds from both SSFC and Student Association Fund Allocation Committee.
- The Student Services Fees shall not be used to fund courses or activities for which academic credit is offered within a department, where credit is the primary focus of the course.