Transfer Credit

You may access a copy of your Transfer Course Evaluation (TCE) by generating a "What-If" APAS report. To generate a "What-If" APAS report visit this website: Next select "APAS Report" under the "Records" section, enter your student ID number, and select "Generate a 'What-If' APAS report (major shopping)...." Set your filters to UMD, the college with which you are enrolled, and a transfer course evaluation, then generate your report. The online Transfer Credit resources can assist you in better understanding your TCE including Transferology. Questions about transfer credits may be directed to your academic adviser, One Stop, or the Office for Students in Transition.