If you have a question or concern, and you do not know where else to go, stop by our office, give us a call or send us an email.
We will answer your question, address your concern, or point you to the right person or office that can!
- 135D Solon Campus Center
- (218) 726-7701
- Lisa oversees the department and its programs. She works on program assessment and learning outcomes in addition to department supervision. She is happy to assist any student or parent with questions about new student transitions.
- UMD Seminar Coordinator
- 42C Solon Campus Center
- (218) 726-6278
- Danny coordinates, supervises, and develops the UMD Seminar (SSP 1000) course here at UMD. In this course students learn things like managing social life in college, how to succeed academically, and life skills that can be applied in college and beyond. The UMD Seminar course is a students first step to success here on campus.
- Orientation Programs Coordinator
- 42B Solon Campus Center
- (218) 726-8524
- Jen coordinates the first two parts of the UMD new student orientation program: Advisement & Registration and Bulldog Welcome Week. In this role she oversees programs that help new students make a successful academic, social, and personal transition to UMD.
- Parent Program Coordinator
- 135A Solon Campus Center
- (218) 726-7779
- Vince coordinates UMD’s parent program and serves as the primary point of contact for parent questions and concerns. Vince is responsible for the parent program portion of Advisement and Registration and also provides walk-in assistance to any UMD student.
- Transfer Student Program Coordinator
- 135B Solon Campus Center
- (218) 726-8863
- Tory serves as a primary contact for transfer students at UMD. She coordinates peer to peer walk-in services for transfer students in the SIT office. Please call Tory or drop by her office if you are a current transfer student with questions or are thinking about transferring to UMD.
- Executive Operations - Student Support Specialist
- 139 Darland Administration Building
- (218) 726-8755
- Rose is in charge of scheduling for our Advisement & Registration program. Contact Rose whenever questions arise about when you are scheduled to attend Advisement and Registration.
- Student Support Services Assistant
- 42A Solon Campus Center
- (218) 726-6880
- Nicole does various administrative tasks with payroll and budgets as well as work with technology systems, student retention, campus visits, and with assisting students in completing their degree program(s).