Bulldog Welcome Week: Tuesday, August 23 - Saturday, August 27, 2016
Incoming first year students are required to attend Bulldog Welcome Week events.
COMING IN SUMMER 2016: To view information, schedule and signup for workshops, you will be asked to downoad the Bulldog Welcome Week 2016 app. We will send you information when the app is live.
Tuesday, August 23rd
- Housing & Residence Life Move-in from 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Check-in for BWW - 8:30am - 4:30pm in the Ballroom
- Late Check-in for BWW - 4:30pm - 7:00pm in the Ballroom
- Bulldog Preview BBQ - 5:00pm - 7:00pm in the James S. Malosky Stadium.
Wednesday, August 24 - Saturday, August 27
- RockGroup meetings
- Mandatory Events (see schedule)
- Social Events (see schedule)
What to Expect
Bulldog Welcome Week is a great way to dive into your UMD experience! During the long weekend, you will:
- become more familiar with UMD's academic expectations
- make many new friends including other new students and current UMD student leaders
- meet staff and faculty
- learn some tips for keeping on top of your finances during college
- connect with student organizations, campus activities and ways to get involved
- get to know the campus and campus resources
- explore the city of Duluth
- get connected to UMD!
More great activities for all students will continue through August 31- September 5. For more information please visit the Kirby Student Center website.