Some of the most commonly-needed forms
APAS amendment - School of Fine Arts students can complete APAS Amendment forms (available in department home offices or in the SFA Advising & Academic Services, 107 Montague Hall) to request the following kinds of changes on their academic records (all must be approved by faculty advisor and/or department head):
- Course Substitution - a transfer course from another college/university to substitute for a required course within the major at UMD
- Course Substitution - an elective course within the major to substitute for a required course within the major
- Catalog Year Specification - students may choose to fulfill degree requirements identified in any combination of UMD catalogs that have been in effect since entering a college or university and within eight years previous to graduation from UMD.
- Course Waiver - waiver of a required course
Change of College - use this form for any of the following circumstances:
- to change majors from one collegiate unit to another within UMD (i.e. from the College of Science and Engineering to the School of Fine Arts)
- to change from Continuing Education to the School of Fine Arts
- to change campuses within the University of Minnesota system (i.e. from the Twin Cities campus to the Duluth campus)
Degree Application - use this link to complete the Online Application for Undergraduate Degree when you are ready to graduate
Petition to Change Expected Graduation Term -- complete this form if you have previously applied to graduate and need your Expected Graduation Term changed.
Re-enrollment form - use this form if you were previously enrolled in the School of Fine Arts but have not been enrolled at UMD for the past two semesters (or longer)