Application for Admission: Professional Master Of Engineering (MEng) Degree
A completed application includes:
- This application form — download hard copy or fill in and submit below.
- Official transcript(s) indicating completion of a Baccalaureate degree program in an engineering program, or upon approval by the SCSE Director of Graduate Studies, in a related discipline (computer science, physics, etc.)
- Two letters of recommendation — academic and/or professional references
- Application materials sent to Dr. Richard Davis, Director of Graduate Studies, 176 Engr Bldg, 1303 Ordean Ct., Duluth, MN 55812
- For international applicants whose native language is not English, a TOEFL score preferred performance minimum is 213 on the computer based test.
- A recent GRE score is recommended but not required
- Summary of academic and professional background, licensure as appropriate, academic goals related to this degree program. (Not to exceed one page).