The Swenson College of Science and Engineering will build upon its tradition of excellence in undergraduate and graduate education and research to become a destination of choice for highly qualified faculty and students.
- We will be nationally recognized for the preparation and quality of our graduates.
- We will be nationally and internationally recognized for the quality and impact of our research.
- We will seek out and attract the most qualified students for both our undergraduate and graduate programs, and prioritize timely completion of their degrees.
- Our graduate programs will continue to value and foster Master's education and research, while developing doctoral programs that leverage collegiate and regional expertise.
- We will integrate our industrial partners into our undergraduate and graduate education and research.
- We will increase and value the diversity among our students, faculty, and staff.
- oversee activities of the SCSE College committees
Student Appeals (adhoc)
receive petitions and complaints of violation of the constitution
set the agenda for SCSE Assembly meetings
|Julie Etterson, Chair
Mathematics & Statistics
Chemistry & Biochemistry
Mechanical & Industrial Engr
| Ted Petersen
|no photo||Student Representative|
Notes from Previous Meetings
» Feb. 28 Meeting Notes (PDF)
» November 29 Meeting Notes (pdf)
» November 15 Meeting Notes (pdf)