You are here
Next Stop: Discover the Outdoors!
For Camps, Community Organizations, Church Groups and Schools!
Introducing the challenges and joys of adventure pursuits to youth serves to promote a healthy active lifestyle and broadens their knowledge of the environment. All participants learn about appropriate risk-taking, trust, teamwork, building self-esteem, and developing their capacity to act as leaders within their peer groups. Our instructors are among the best you will ever find. They are industry certified and equipped with a wealth of experience in adventure sport instruction. We prioritize a safe outdoor classroom and we always emphasize fun and learning through creative activities.
Time spans and locations are only suggestions. We can customize your program to meet the needs of your group.
Beach Adventure Sports
Explore Stand-Up Paddleboarding, Sit-On-Top Kayaking, and Longboard Land Paddling at our Surf Shack on the shores of Lake Superior.
- 3 hours, $30/person (6-12 people)
- 7 hours, $70/person (6-12 people)
There is no perspective quite like that gained from the cockpit of a sea kayak. It's truly amazing how large the freighters, expansive the skyline and bright the colors of the Duluth Harbor. Things get really exciting when you venture out on lake Superior and paddle atop 70 feet of crystal blue water or in the tumbling surf near the beach.
- Duluth Harbor Tour: 4 hours, $35/person (6-12 people)
- Sea Kayak Lake Superior: 7 hours, $70/person (6-12 people)
- Sea Kayak the St. Louis River: 7 hours, $70/person (6-12 people)
- Apostle Islands Extended Trip: 4 days, $280/person (6-12 people)
Indoor & Outdoor Rock Climbing
Climbing is an excellent way to reward, challenge, and help your group grow. Give your group memories that will keep it talking and engaging for days, months, maybe even years to come. We have two indoor climbing walls on campus and access to many outdoor areas, all of which have with their own unique feel and experience. We can't wait to build a program that best suits your group's goals. Call us today to learn more! 218.726.6257
- Indoor Climbing Session: $95-$120 per hour (available by the half hour, price dependent on number of staff required and type of contract desired)
- Outdoor Climbing: Call today to custom design your session!
Group Initiatives & Team Building
Choose your adventure! Low ropes elements, initiative games and ice breakers, slackline park, rock climbing, gym/field games... We can't wait to custom build an experience suited to your group. Pick and choose or try them all! Trained instructors will facilitate your group's experience with care and attention to detail. Call today to learn what is available! 218.726.6257
- Ice breakers, initiatives, games, team building: $75-$120 per hour (available by the half hour, price dependent on facilities used and number of staff required)
Whitewater Kayaking & Canoeing
Have a blast learning about whitewater paddling and safe river swimming in July and August. Choose from kayaks or canoes. We provide all the paddling accessories including a pfd and helmet. Paddlers will experience flat water, moving water and tumbling whitewater in and out of their boats.
- Kayaking or Canoeing the St. Louis River: 7 hours, $85/person (6-12 people canoe, 6-8 kayak)
Kayak & Climb Adventure Combo
Plan a full day of fun and exploration on Lake Superior and on the cliffs near Duluth. We’ll spend the morning rock climbing amid the friendly climbs in the forests of Ely’s Peak followed by a waterfront picnic lunch. The afternoon will be spent sea kayaking the Duluth harbor. We provide all equipment and instructors.
- Sea Kayaking and Climbing in Duluth: 8 hours, $95/person (6-12 people)