UPlan Fit Choices
You are here
UPlan Fit Choices
Recreational Sports Outdoor Program members enrolled in the Fitness Rewards program are eligible to receive a monthly reimbursement for membership fees. The amount of your reimbursement is prorated based on the total cost of your membership. The new UPlan Fit Choices program, offered through the Office of Human Resources, rewards members for using the University recreational and fitness facilities at least 8 times per month, on 8 separate days. Currently, membership fees (Facility Pass) and Employee Group Strength Express are the only reimbursable costs.
UPlan Fit Choices will be directly deposited (via and electronic funds transfer) into qualifying members’ personal checking or savings accounts. There will be a two month delay between the month during which a member exercises and the month in which he or she receives the reward. For example, members completing the required number of visits in February will have their participation validated in March and will have their accounts credited in late March or early April. If a member fails to visit eight times during a month, they will not qualify for reimbursement for that period, but will remain eligible in following months. For 2015 - 2016, the monthly reimbursement will be $17 which is based on the prorated monthly cost of your annual pass..
To be eligible for the Fit Choices program at Recreational Sports Outdoor Program, you must:
- Hold a current RSOP employee, spouse/domestic partner or dependent (must be 18 or over) membership AND
- Be enrolled in a UPlan medical health program
To enroll in the Fit Choices program, you must:
1) Obtain or verify current RSOP employee or spouse membership
2) Get started below...be prepared to provide the following:
- UPlan Health Plan Member identification numbers from your insurance card
- Routing and account numbers located on the bottom of a check or deposit slip that is used by financial institutions to transfer funds and complete transactions
For first time enrollment click here. If your enrollment is successful, you will receive a confirmation email.
Need to change your information?
Click here: FIT CHOICES LOGIN/ACCOUNT CHANGES