SAFETY ALERT 01/20/12
SUBJECT: Safety Alert (John Alex Huber Rodriguez)
UMD student John Alex Huber Rodriguez was arrested for disturbing behavior related to incidents that occurred on campus on January 18th,19th and 20th. Rodriguez is currently being held at the St. Louis County Jail (Duluth). Rodriguez has been issued an interim suspension and is currently banned from the UMD campus. A photo of Rodriguez is to the right. If you see Rodriguez on the UMD campus please call police at 911.
- The UMD Police Department would like to take this opportunity to advise members of the UMD community to remember and practice these safety precautions:
- Contact the UMD Safewalk Escort service, 218.726.6100 for a free security escort.
- - Walk in well lit areas and avoid walking alone.
- - Carry a cell phone.
- - Carry minimal amounts of valuables.
- - Always be aware of your surroundings.
- - Call 911 immediately if you are the victim or witness to a crime.
If you see Rodriguez on the UMD campus please call police at 911.