Non-Degree Payment Plan Application
Required fields are indicated with an *.
- All Non-degree students are required to pay 100 percent of their tuition and fees by the first payment due date.
- This application for the Non-degree Payment Plan must be submitted and accepted by the first billing date.
I understand that:
- To be eligible for the Payment Plan, I must pay 33.3 percent of my total tuition and fees by the first payment due date or I will be dropped from all my courses.
- I must be registered for at least one course before applying for the Non-degree Payment Plan.
- This agreement is for one semester only and must be renewed each semester.
- Failure to make my payments on time will result in being dropped from all courses. Re-enrollment requires a completed petition form.
- Failure to make my payments on time may make me ineligible for this payment option in the future.
- Billing statements will be sent to my UMD email account. I will not receive paper statements.
- I am responsible for checking my UMD Student Account to view bills and to make online payments for tuition and fees on the scheduled due dates.