Skip to main content
How do my courses transfer?
- How credits transfer to UMD (Transferology)
View transfer course equivalencies and program requirements. See how transfer courses apply to the completion of a program at UMD. This tool is great for students and advisers.
- Degree Audit (APAS)
For UMD students. View transfer credit evaluation report, degree requirements, and academic progress
- Transfer Credit Evaluation report
- Log into APAS
- Generate a "What-If" APAS report
- Select Duluth campus, Collegiate Unit Type, and Transfer Course Evaluation, and Generate report
- Conversion of Quarter Credits
The University follows a semester calendar. Quarter credits from other U.S. institutions convert to semester credits by multiplying the number of quarter credits by 2/3 (.6667). For example, 30 quarter credits equal 20 semester credits.