Financial Warning Signs
You may be inviting financial trouble if you answer 'yes' to any of these scenarios.
- Credit cards are all maxed out.
- You only pay the minimum balance due on credit cards.
- Once you have paid off a credit card, you immediately start charging on it again.
- You pay bills and rent with credit cards or loan money.
- You take cash advances or use credit cards to pay bills or go out.
- Not having money left over after your bills are all paid for the month.
- You don't have any savings or emergency funds set up.
- You can't sleep and feel stressed about money.
- You dont have enough money to buy food.
- You don't know how much debt you have.
- You bounce checks and pay overdraft fees.
- You have been denied credit.
- Collectors are hounding you.
- You are lying about money to friends and family.
- You apply for more credit cards since you have run out of money.
If you answered 'yes' to two or more of these scenarios, now is the time to get help before your situation becomes a personal crisis. The sooner you take care of the problems, the easier it will be to clear up the mess. Don't procrastinate, be embarrassed, or afraid to ask someone for help. Your financial well-being is at stake.