Aid eligibility criteria
To be eligible for May/Summer financial aid, you must:
- register for at least the minimum total credits during May/summer term, as follows:
- 6 credits (half time) if you are an undergraduate or a student in pharmacy
- Undergraduate exceptions: You may be eligible for a federal Pell Grant on only 1 credit or a Minnesota State Grant on at least 3 credits of May/Summer registration
- 3 credits (half time) if you are a graduate
- meet all deadline dates (see May/Summer 2013 dates and deadlines)
- have a complete financial aid application record without errors or holds in to the Office of Student Finance by July 20, 2013.
- be admitted to a degree granting program effective summer term at the University of Minnesota Duluth. (Aid is not available if you are a non-admitted, non-degree, summer only, or visiting student.)
- complete summer term registration no later than June 15, 2013. Your aid may be revised based on your actual enrollment on June 15, 2013. If you withdraw or drop classes, your summer aid will be reviewed and may be revised.
- be in good academic standing, according to financial aid satisfactory academic progress criteria. not have loans in excess of loan limits.
- not be in default on any loan under Title IV programs at any institution.
- not owe a refund on a grant.