Skip to main content

Quick Links

Self service

Related topics

Change Grade Basis or Course Credits

You may not change your grading option after the second week of classes.

If either "A-F only" or "S-N only" is printed after the prerequisite statement for a course, you must register for that grading system. If no grading system is listed, you may register for either A-F or S-N grading.

The system assumes A-F registration; to register S-N, place an S in the Grading Basis column. Colleges have grading system requirements and limits. For information on courses offered for S-N grading and any degree or semester limits on credits taken under this system, consult both your own college office and the college offering the course.