Skip to main content

Official Transcript Requests


Pick up and/or submit a request form at One Stop Student Services. You must present a picture ID (University of Minnesota ID card, driver's license, state ID, or passport) to request an official transcript in person.


(required for students who attended prior to Fall 1992)

Please note: We accept mailed or fax requests for official transcripts; however, we are unable to deliver official copies by fax.

If a student will be forwarding a transcript to another institution, our office will sign and seal the mailing envelope. Please do not open it.

Download and fill out Request for Transcript and;

Mail to: One Stop Student Services, University of Minnesota Duluth 1049 University Drive Duluth, MN 55812-3011

Or Fax to: 218-726-6144

Phone requests for transcripts

We do not accept phone requests for transcripts. To protect the privacy of student academic records, we require that requests be submitted by fax, by mail, in person, or via the secure online form.