Skip to main content

Welcome Back Former Students

One Stop Student Services is here for you: online, by email, on the phone, or in person. Count on us for expert advice whenever you have a question or concern about your registration, financial aid, student accounts, billing, payments, and veterans benefits.

Look for the lock symbol (lock image)under self-service or Quick Links section for personalized, dynamic tools that allow you to take care of business online.

Returning to UMD

Re-enrolling as a UMD student is not difficult, but it has a few required steps.

Order a transcript

Repay student loans

Whether you had federal direct loans, University-administered loans, or other student loans, One Stop can get you to the right person or place.

Re-activate your UM Internet account

Activate your University Internet account to request an official transcript, and other secure systems tagged with the lock icon.

Resolve financial holds or outstanding University bills

Contact Financial Collections.

Duplicate diplomas

Graduates of the University of Minnesota may order a copy of their diploma if they have lost or never received the original. Complete and forward a Duplicate Diploma Request form, along with $15, to the Office of the Registrar on the Twin Cities Campus. The duplicate diploma will be mailed three weeks after the submission of the order.

Take classes as a non-degree student

Start with reviewing our University Studies information.

Verification letters

Free vertification of your University of Minnesota enrollment without the details provided in a transcript

UMD Alumni Association

Alumni resources, networking, and community engagement