Skip to main content

Payment Voucher (check request)

Payment Voucher (check request) Use the Payment SPV (Vendor number SPVSTUDENT) to pay prizes less than $100, such as raffle winnings or best paper prize competition. If the prize is $100 or more, unless it is a reimbursement for an actual expense incurred on behalf of the University, you must use the BA25 form.