Skip to main content

BA25 - Payments to Students

There are a number of ways for UMD departments and college offices to pay students scholarships, grants, and non-service fellowships. All awards from within University, regardless of how or when they are paid to a student, must be considered when the Financial Aid Office awards a student’s financial aid package in order for the University to comply with IRS tax and reporting laws, tax treaties for paying international students, and federal and state financial aid regulations.

Almost all award payments must be made using the BA25 form, though there are rare instances when other means of payment can or should be used.

BA25 Forms

Internal Billing Authorization Form

Non-Service & Externally Funded Fellowships

Scheduling Payments