Re-Enroll at UMD
Undergraduates who have not registered for the past two semesters (excluding summer session) are placed on inactive status. To return to active status, you must ﬁll out the Re-enrollment Request form.
Students who were academically dismissed need to contact the advising and academic services office of the college to which they are seeking readmission to regain active status. This form is not for graduate students or students who have attended summer sessions only.
Students who wish career counseling may contact the Career Services Office, 22 Solon Campus Center. Call (218) 726-7985 to schedule an appointment.
- Fill out the Re-enrollment Request form and submit it to the office of the college to which you are seeking readmission. See collegiate units listed below. The collegiate unit will notify you of their decision.
- View the class schedule for the term you are interested in.
- Follow the registration steps listed below.
If you are not admitted you will not be allowed to register. If you are changing colleges, you may want to explore re-enrolling in your previously attended collegiate unit.
Advising and Academic Services Offices
- College of Education and Human Service Professions (CEHSP)
120 Bohannon Hall, email@example.com, CEHSP Advising Website
- College of Liberal Arts (CLA)
310 Kirby Plaza, firstname.lastname@example.org, CLA Advising & Academic Services Website
- Labovitz School of Business & Economics (LSBE)
111A LSBE Building, email@example.com, LSBE Advising Website
- School of Fine Arts (SFA)
120 Montague Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, SFA Advising Website
- Swenson College of Science & Engineering (SCSE)
140 Engineering, email@example.com, SCSE Advising Website
- Seek academic advisement from the advising and academic services office in your college.
- Fill out the course registration worksheet. Include second and third choices for classes.
- After One Stop notifies you of your registration date and time, register online for classes. Click on "Add or Change Classes". You will be prompted to enter your Internet ID and password. If you do not know your Internet ID and/or password, or if you have any problems registering, please contact One Stop Student Services at (218) 726-8000 or go to 23 Solon Campus Center between the hours of 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday, for assistance.
- Attend the first session of all your classes to keep your place in that class.
- Registration policies and procedures can be found at http://www.d.umn.edu/courseinfo.
- Your "d.umn.edu" University e-mail account is the University's official means of communication with you. You will need to regularly check this account.