Degree Application Procedures
All undergraduate students must complete the following three steps:
- Review the Undergraduate Graduation Checklist.
- Complete the online application.
If you have issues or concerns, please contact Lisa Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 218-726-7541.
- Print, complete, and turn in the Commencement Questionnaire.
- Please verify the University has the correct information for the commencement program (the student's name will appear in the program whether or not they attend the ceremony):
Note: If a student previously applied for this degree and their name already appeared in a commencement program, they will not be able to access this website. This site is available only for students whose names will appear in the upcoming Commencement Program.
- Please verify:
- Commencement attendance plans are recorded accurately.
- Hometown is spelled correctly, if one is listed.
- Any Latin or departmental honors being received.
Note: Honors information will be available November 2013 for Fall Semester 2013 graduates, and after the end of March 2014 for Spring Semester 2014, May Session 2014, and Summer Session 2014 graduates. Please remember that Latin honors can change—final Latin honors on a transcript and the diploma will be based on cumulative GPA at the time the degree is awarded.
- Please verify:
Graduate School students
- Review the Graduate Graduation Checklist.
- Pick up the degree application materials at the Graduate School Office, 420 Darland Administration Building.
- Return forms to the Graduate School Office, 420 Darland Administration Building.
- Print, complete, and turn in the Commencement Attendance Questionnaire.