What is the Women's Resource and Action Center?
The Women's Resource and Action Center is a student-run, student-oriented organization providing students with opportunities to enrich their educational experience.
- to empower students, staff and faculty both on campus and in the community
- to provide education and co-curricular services to all UMD students, staff, and faculty
- to maintain networks with women's organizations and services in the region
- to provide information and referral services to all UMD students, staff, and faculty.
Programs and Services
(available to people of all identities)
- drop-in center
- campus outreach and educational services for classes or student groups
- library with extensive subject files for academic or personal purposes
- special programs and events including Clothesline Project, Women's History Month, and Take Our Children to Work Day
- Nursing Parents Room (KSC 260) or (Library 143)
- WRAC is always collecting used cell phones for women who need an emergency line and clothing to donate to the Program of Promise for youth in need
- International Women's Day
- Trained PAVSA Sexual Assault Advocates on Campus
- Upcoming Events
- Free condoms and tampons
- You can be an important part of the Women's Resource and Action Center as an intern or volunteer.
- Work towards social change
- Develop your talents and leadership skills
- Meet other women and men committed to gender equity
Women's Resource and Action Center
University of Minnesota Duluth
Kirby Student Center 266
1120 Kirby Drive
Duluth, MN 55812-3085
Office Hours (Summer)
- 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- 12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
If you need emergency assistance, please contact Susana Pelayo-Woodward in Kirby Student Center 233, (218) 726-8444, or email@example.com.