News and Events
- Radio SeaGrant with Dr. Elizabeth Minor
- Position in Geomicrobiology
- LLO in Science
- Radio SeaGrant with Dr. Robert Sterner
- Studying Lake Superior's health
- UMNproud's NE Minnesota video
- The LLO and KBJR's 'Making a Difference'
- LLO's 20th year anniversary event
- The LLO's new Director
- Kelly awarded NSF grant
The mission of the Large Lakes Observatory is the multidisciplinary, oceanographic-style study of large lakes worldwide: their functioning, fundamental processes, histories, and interactions with the global environment.