RefWorks Import Directions
Star Tribune (Newsstand) (ProQuest)
- Do search, and mark citations (check small box left of brief citation or check "Mark Document" in full citation).
- Click on My Research tab and then click on “Export citations” into EndNote, ProCite, RefWorks or Reference Manager.
- Click on “Export directly to RefWorks”.
- In RefWorks, click on View Last Imported Folder to see citations added.
- In Proquest, click on My Research tab, and under "Marked Documents," click on "Clear all " to clear marked citations.
NOTE: Proquest databases remember previous searches, to clear this information, click on the Proquest cookie cutter and follow the directions. When you are at the list of UMD databases, the Proquest cookie cutter can be found by clicking the i (Information) button for a Proquest database.
For more information contact:
Martha Eberhart - Reference Librarian
Page Updated: February 2011< Back