RefWorks Import Directions
SciFinder Scholar (CAS SciFinder)
- Do your search and mark records. (Box to the left of the citation).
- Click Save as at top of screen.
- At "Save in", select the Desktop or folder of your choice.
- Type in your File Name and at "Save as type", select Tagged Format (*.txt).
- Click on Save.
- In RefWorks, under "References," select Import.
- At “Import Filter/Data Source”, select “CAS SciFinder”.
- At “Database”, select “CAPlus”.
- At “Import Data from the following Text File”, use Browse to locate the saved file and click on Open.
- Click on Import.
- In RefWorks, click on View Last Imported Folder.
For more information contact:
Pam Enrici - Reference Librarian
Page Updated: July 2008< Back