RefWorks Import Directions
- Do a search, and mark records. (Box to the left of the citation).
(A citation with a green row box indicates
UMD has full text or orange row box indicates open full text access).
- At Refine filters (left column) you can limit your search by year, publication title, topic or content type.
- Click on Export Citations above results of search.
- Under Direct export, select Save to RefWorks.
- Choose content and click on Export.
- In RefWorks, click on View Last Imported Folder to see citations added.
For more information contact:
Research & Information Desk
Page Updated: May 2015< Back
Back to top