RefWorks Import Directions
- Do search and mark citations. (Box to left of citation number).
- Change the "Display" settings (above results) to MEDLINE and click Apply.
- Go to your browser's File menu, select Save As (IE) or Save Page As (Firefox) and save file. Check where file is stored.
- In RefWorks, under References, arrow to Import.
- At Import Filter/Data Source, select NLM PubMed .
- At Database, select PubMed.
- At Import Data from the following Text File, click on Browse to locate the saved file and click on Open.
- Click on Import.
- In RefWorks, click on View Last Imported Folder to see citations added.
For more information contact:
Pam Enrici - Reference Librarian
Page Updated: February 2014< Back
Back to top