RefWorks Import Directions
- Do search, (make sure "Map term to subject heading" is unchecked).
- Mark selected articles.
- Click the "Export" tab.
- In the "Export to" drop box, click "RefWorks".
- Under "Select Fields to Display", choose "Citation + Abstract".
- Click "Export Citation(s)"
- In RefWorks, click "View last imported folder".
NOTE: "Find It" within the database does not work since it maps to the Twin Cities. The "Find It" within Refworks is UMD's "Find It" and will help you locate your item.
For more information contact:
Pam Enrici - Reference Librarian
Page Updated: February 2014< Back
Back to top