RefWorks Import Directions
First you will need to set up RefWorks feature in Google Scholar
- From the Google Scholar search page, click on the Scholars Preferences link.
- Scroll down to the Bibliography Manager section.
- Select Show Links to Import into and select RefWorks from the drop down box.
- Click Save Preferences.
To export citations to RefWorks do the following.
- Conduct your search in Google Scholar and select a citation.
- Click on the Import into RefWorks link under citation.
- Another window will oopen for RefWorks Login. Sign into your account.
- If RefWorks, click on View Last Imported Folder to see the citation added.
- Go to the next citation in your search (Google Scholar allows saving only one citation at a time)
For further information about RefWorks contact:
Martha Eberhart - Reference Librarian
Page Updated: February 2014< Back