RefWorks Import Directions
First you will need to set up RefWorks feature in Google Scholar
- Click on Settings on the Google Scholar search page.
- Scroll down to the Bibliography Manager.
- At "Show Links to Import into", select RefWorks from the drop down box.
- Click Save.
To export citations to RefWorks do the following.
- Conduct your search in Google Scholar and select a citation. Only one citation can be added at a time.
- Click on Import into RefWorks under citation.
- RefWorks will open in another window. Sign into your account.
- In RefWorks, click on View Last Imported Folder to see the citation added.
For further information about RefWorks contact:
Adam Brisk - Reference Librarian
Page Updated: May 2015< Back
Back to top