RefWorks Import Directions
Educator's Reference Complete (Gale)
- Do search, and mark citations. A citation can be marked at the list level in the box on the left side. Within the citation, click the box to the left of "Save this document" above the full citation.
- At "Saved Documents" (right column), click on View all.
- At "Tools," click on Citation Tools. A "Citation" window will open.
- Under Export, click the RefWorks button. (You may need to sign into RefWorks.)
- In RefWorks, click on View Last Imported Folder to see citations added.
For more information contact:
Martha Eberhart - Reference Librarian
Page Updated: June 2014< Back
Back to top