RefWorks Import Directions
Academic Search Premier (EBSCO)
- Do a search, and mark citations. Click on Add to folder under brief citation or if within record, click on (Add to folder) below Tools on the right of the citation.
- Click on Folder at top right of page.
- At Select/deselect all: Check box before or mark individual records.
- Click on (Export), and then choose Direct Export to RefWorks.
- Click on Save.
- In RefWorks, click on View Last Imported Folder to see citations added.
For more information contact:
For searching assistance contact the Research & Information Desk at 218-726-8100 or email The Reference Team
Page Updated: February 2014< Back