RefWorks Import Directions
Art Full Text (EBSCO)
- Do a search, and mark citations. Click on Add to folder under brief citation or if within record, click on (Add to folder) below Tools on the right of the citation.
- Click on Folder at top right of page.
- At Select/deselect all: Check box before or mark individual records.
- Click on (Export), and then choose Direct Export to RefWorks.
- Click on Save.
- In RefWorks, click on View Last Imported Folder to see citations added.
If it doesn't work, check your popup blockers.
For more information contact:
Kim Pittman - Reference Librarian
Page Updated: February 2014< Back
Back to top