RefWorks Import Directions
Academic OneFile (Gale)
- Do search, and mark citations. A citation can be marked at the list level in the box on the left side. Within the citation, click "Save this document" above the full citation on the left.
- At "Saved Documents" (right column), click on View all.
- At "Tools," click on Citation Tools. A "Citation" window will open.
- Under Export, click the RefWorks button. (You may need to sign into RefWorks.)
- In RefWorks, click on View Last Imported Folder to see citations added.
For more information contact:
For searching assistance contact the Research & Information Desk at 218-726-8100 or email The Reference Team
Page Updated: June 2014< Back
Back to top