RefWorks Import Directions
ACM (Association of Computing Machinery Journals) Digital Library (BibTex)
- Do search, and view the citation you want to save in the full citation view.
- At Tools and Actions, click on BibTex. Another window will open with text. Copy the text into Notepad (Under Programs, Accessories on computer) and Save As a text file (.txt). If you have multiple records, copy and paste the results and then save as a text file.
- In Refworks, under References, click on Import.
- At "Import Filter/Data Source," select BibteX.
- At "Database," select ACM Digital Library (BibTex format).
- At "Import Data from the following Text File," click on Browse to locate the saved file and click on Open.
- Click on Import.
- In RefWorks, click on View Last Imported Folder to see citations added.
For more information contact:
Pam Enrici - Reference Librarian
Page Updated: February 2011< Back