Northeastern Minnesota Book Awards
Official Nomination Form
Nominations must be submitted
by February 1, 2013.
Checklist of nomination criteria and materials: (must be complete for a nomination to be accepted)
Books must be substantially representative of northeastern Minnesota in the areas of history, culture, heritage, or lifestyle. For the purpose
of the awards, northeastern Minnesota is defined to include the following
counties: Aitkin, Carlton, Cook, Itasca, Kanabec, Koochiching, Lake, Pine,
and St. Louis.
- Books must have a 2012 publishing date.
- Books must have been written in English and published in bound paper format.
- You must also mail or deliver to the UMD Library one copy of each nominated title along with a nomination form. The copy of the book will be used for evaluation purposes and becomes the property of the UMD Library.
- Submit entry fee of $25 per nominated title. Only checks or money orders are accepted as form of payment, made payable to: UMD Library.
- Complete the nomination form
Mail the nomination form, the $25 entry fee, check or money order made payable to "UMD Library" and
one copy of the nominated title to:
LIbrary Administration Office
416 Library Drive
Duluth, MN 55812
< Back to NEMBA