University of Minnesota Duluth
MyU | Search | People | Departments | Events | News

off-campus housing


Ready to get out on your own?

We're ready to help you find the perfect place to start.
Kirby Student Center offers an off-campus housing listing service for landlords and tenants.


Are you a landlord that wants to list an available property?

Click here to learn more!

Looking for a place to live?

Click here to view the listings!

Please note that none of the properties listed have been inspected by or are endorsed by the University of Minnesota Duluth.


Know your rights!


Visit the Attorney General’s office online for information about landlord/tenant rights:

Read Chapter 504B (“Landlord and Tenant”) of the Minnesota Statutes.

For any questions regarding rental licenses/inspections, please contact the City of Duluth Life Safety Division at 218.730.4380.

Need help? Contact Legal Aid Service of Northeastern Minnesota.


Visit the Wisconsin Office of Consumer Protection online for information about landlord/tenant rights:

Read Chapter 704 (“Landlord and Tenant”) of the Wisconsin Statutes



For any off-campus housing questions, please contact us at:

University of Minnesota Duluth
Kirby Off-Campus Housing
1120 Kirby Drive, 115 KSC
Duluth, MN 55812-2496
Phone 218.726.7169 — Fax 218.726.8518

© 2016 University of Minnesota Duluth
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.
Last modified on 12/01/15 12:38 PM
University of Minnesota Campuses
Crookston | Duluth | Morris
Rochester | Twin Cities | Other Locations