Got an idea? Interested in exploring something new for your group, project team or program, but unsure how or where to get started? Email: email@example.com
ITSS Educational Technologists are available to:
- offer small or large group sessions and 1:1 consultations.
- support and consult with faculty and instructional staff as they integrate technology into their course planning and teaching (face-to-face, hybrid, flipped and online).
- assist with the selection and incorporation of educational technology tools (i.e. Moodle, eGradebook, Google Apps, classroom response tools, web conferencing etc.) appropriate to supporting teaching efforts.
- provide consultations related to course design, instructional design and the prototyping of teaching and learning assets etc.
- help the campus connect with system-wide services such as course and media production from Academic Technology Support Services (ATSS) or the exploration of teaching and learning practices, provided by the Center for Educational Innovation (CEI).
- explore the UMD Educational Technology Support Model for the resources and services available to UMD faculty and instructional staff. A text description of the model is available.
- come to your department to offer drop-in sessions or custom sessions based on your needs, ideas, course projects etc.
- design and develop sessions based on your needs.
Additional options include:
- attending one of the weekly Educational Technology Drop-In sessions.
- accessing thousands of Lynda.com online training videos for free.
- attending workshops on the Twin Cities campus offered by IT@UMN
Still unsure how and where to get support? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to explore options.