2. After the file has finished downloading, unpack the files into your preferred directory. The default directory is set to C:\HP Universal Print Driver.
3. Go down to the Windows "Orb" and open "Devices & Printers." Once the windows opens select the "Add a Printer" button on the toolbar.
4. On the "Add Printer/What type of printer do you want to install" screen select: "Add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer".
5. On the "Searching for available printers..." screen select: "The printer I want isn't listed" to advance to the next screen.
6. Keep the "Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname" option selected on the third screen, and select "Next".
7. In the "Type a printer hostname or IP address" window you will specify the server that the Pharos Print Stations connect to. Populate the fields with the following information.
Select "Next" after the fields have been populated as described above.
8. On the "Additional port information required" screen, choose the "Custom" option and select the "Settings..." button.
9. In the "Configure Standard TCP/IP Port Monitor/Port Settings" window populate the fields with the following information.
Then select "OK".
In the main wizard window, select "Next".
10. Select the "Have Disk..." button and browse to the directory that you chose in the initial step of these directions. Choose any of the files listed.
11. In the main wizard window choose the "HP Universal Printing PS (v5.3)" option and select "Next".
12. Then name the printer "UMD Lab BW"or "UMD Lab Color", depending on which queue name you chose.
13. Choose not to share the printer.
14. Select "Finish".