Computing & Development Services
Server & Database Support
- Server support and maintenance
- Our server support can include all aspects of installation and maintenance, including hardware purchase, OS installation and updates, and on-going customer support.
- Managed database service
- ITSS offers complete packages of hardware, database software, database administration and system administration in support of your data needs. Projects and services are initiated by customer request and are scheduled based upon ITSS staff availability, project priority and project development time.
- Managed WordPress service
- ITSS offers a common good virtual server service that provides the WordPress application to campus departments and business units.
Programming & Consulting
- Enterprise systems / Data Warehouse
- Customized programs or data reports, lists, labels and electronic download files from the data warehouse, student system, financial aid system, and Human Resources system.
- Document Imaging
- Scanning office documents into electronic form to prepare them for electronic storage and retrieval.
- Custom programming requests
- Customized programs on our Unix central systems. Contact the ITSS TechCenter HelpDesk (8847) for assistance.
- Web development
- Complete web development service, including text editing, email forms, graphics, registration with popular search engines, custom Java and CGI programming, e-commerce and more.
File & Print Services
- Date Storage Options
- Faculty, staff and students have a variety of options for storing files (data, web, email, research) on University servers, including Windows (Active Directory), Samba, Netfiles, and Google Apps.
- Printing Options
- ITSS supports Windows, Macintosh, Samba, and Unix print services for faculty and staff to print to departmental printers. Students can print to the networked printers in the student computing labs.
Rev: 9.11 sab