- Active Learning
- The intention of Active Learning classrooms is to move
from a traditional, passive, lecture-based model of
instruction into an active, collaborative, inquiry-based
model. Library 410 is an example of
an evolutionary active learning classroom.
- AV Checkout Equipment
- Computers and projectors for presentations and other
types of audio visual equipment.
- Information regarding captioning pre-recorded and live streaming video.
- Classroom Technology User
- Detailed step-by-step online user guides for all high
tech equipment found in the auditoriums and general purpose
- Equipment in Classrooms
- Technology equipment that is in the auditoriums and
general purpose classrooms.
- ITV, Distance Education,
- Information on the interactive television
- Multimedia Hub
- Incorporate video, sound, images, text, and/or
animation into a presentation, lecture, or class.
- Checkout policy, services for academic units.
- Student Response Systems (SRS)
- Instructions for Student Response Systems (SRS) also
known as Clickers.