University of Minnesota Duluth
Student Life myUMD | Search | People | Departments | Events | News

Study Abroad Health Information

Study Abroad Health Information

Students who have been scheduled for a Study Abroad Physical should do the following prior to their medical appointment at Health Services.

  • Please visit the following link to the CDC for up to date information on Traveler’s Health and Travel Vaccinations, alerts for precautionary information and traveler’s notices.

Health Services is able to offer some travel immunizations (we offer: Tdap, Hepatitis A, B, Twin-Rix, MMR, HPV, Mantoux testing, Flu Shots, Varicella), but some might need to be done at the Travel Center at St.  Luke’s or Essentia Clinic.

  • You will need to bring along your immunization history  (all vaccinations you have received).  If you do not have this information, please check with your high school or primary physician.
  • Bring all your physical forms and paperwork, please make sure you have completed the section with your personal information and history.
  • Bring your insurance card and all other necessary paperwork requested by Health Services.
© 2016 University of Minnesota Duluth
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.
Last modified on 11/03/15 12:10 PM
University of Minnesota Campuses
Crookston | Duluth | Morris
Rochester | Twin Cities | Other Locations