Faculty/Staff News & Announcements
You are here
1. Graduate Programs Committee Meetings
Graduate Programs Committee meetings for Fall 2018 will be held on the following dates:
November 30 (F) 2-3pm
December 14 (F) 2-3pm
Graduate Programs Committee meetings for Spring 2019 will be held on the following dates:
January 25 (F) 2-3pm
February 8 (F) 2-3pm
February 22 (F) 2-3pm
March 8 (F) 2-3pm
March 22 (F) 2-3pm
April 5 (F) 2-3pm
April 19 (F) 2-3pm
May 3 (F) 2-3pm
All meetings will take place in 520 Darland, unless otherwise noted.
See the shared meeting folder for current and past meeting agendas, minutes, meeting materials, and calendars.
2. UMD GRAD Talks
- October 9 - Lauren Harewood, Physics MS candidate "Shadow Puppeteering: Illuminating Neutrino Nuclear Interactions"
- October 23 - Kevin Swanberg, Master of Liberal Studies '18 "What Makes a Good Translation "Good"?
- November 20- Eric Johnson, MS Mechanical Engineering candidate, "Using Jet Engine Technology to Build a Better Chocolate Sprayer"
- December 4- Hamaza Mustafa, Computer Science MS candidate, "Fast Trajectory Search Using GPUs"
- February 5- Seth Hovland, Mathematical Sciences MS candidate