Faculty/Staff News & Announcements
You are here
1. Graduate Programs Committee Meetings
Graduate Programs Committee meetings for Fall 2018 will be held on the following dates:
September 7 (F) 2-3pm
September 21 (F) 2-3pm
October 5 (F) 2-3pm
October 19 (F) 2-3pm
November 2 (F) 2-3pm
November 16 (F) 2-3pm
November 30 (F) 2-3pm
December 14 (F) 2-3pm
All meetings will take place in 520 Darland
See the shared meeting folder for current and past meeting agendas, minutes, meeting materials, and calendars.
2. UMD GRAD Talks
Fall 2018 - TBD
- April 24th - Dustyn Leff "Attentional Bias to Internet Gaming Images Using Eye Tracking Technology"
- April 19th - Blair Powless "The Post-Makkah Malcolm X: Avoiding the Trap of Racism"
- March 13th - Trevor Keyler "Visual Properties, Behavior, and Habitat of Select North American Fishes"
- February 27th - Bryce Hansen "Current Research making our Concrete Roadways Smoother and More Durable"