Faculty/Staff News & Announcements
You are here
1. Graduate Programs Committee Meetings
Graduate Programs Committee meetings for Spring 2018 will be held on the following dates:
January 19 (F) 2-3pm
February 2 (F) 2-3pm
February 16 (F) 2-3pm
March 2 (F) 2-3pm
March 16 (F) 2-3pm
March 30 (F) 2-3pm
April 13 (F) 2-3pm
April 27 (F) 2-3pm
May 11 (F) 2-3pm (if needed)
All meetings will take place in 520 Darland
See the shared meeting folder for current and past meeting agendas, minutes, meeting materials, and calendars.
2. UMD GRAD Talks
- April 24th - Dustyn Leff "Attentional Bias to Internet Gaming Images Using Eye Tracking Technology"
- April 19th - Blair Powless "The Post-Makkah Malcolm X: Avoiding the Trap of Racism"
- March 13th - Trevor Keyler "Visual Properties, Behavior, and Habitat of Select North American Fishes"
- February 27th - Bryce Hansen "Current Research making our Concrete Roadways Smoother and More Durable"