You are here
- Application for Degree (Instructions)
- Change of Status
- Graduate Student Handbook
- GTA Inclusive Classroom Resources
- Handbook for Graduate Teaching Assistants
- Requirements for Traveling Internationally on University Business
- Assign/Update Examining Committee (PLEASE DO NOT USE if in MEEd, MEHS, M Ed, Ed S, MTAG, and M Eng. See your program coordinator for assistance.)
- Graduate Degree Plan (ALL graduate students. Please print double sided - no staples.)
- Graduate Student Petition Form (For minor changes to Graduate Degree Plan. Submit a Revised GDP if there are major changes.)
- Apply to Graduate (MyU Tutorial)
- Application for Degree (Instructions for indicating your graduation month)
- Commence! UMD Commencement Manager - log in to confirm your degree information and submit the Commencement Questionnaire, even if you do not plan to attendCommencement Exercises. This form is available every year in January.
- Enrollment/Degree Verification Request (For Enrollment, GPA, Degree Award)
- Leave of Absence (policy and forms)
- Registration Exception Request (ALL graduate students. Submit this request to change your registration (e.g., add, drop, swap sections, change grade basis, etc.) after a deadline, or to register for more than 18 credits.